Service Technician -Toyota
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: December 5, 2018
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Performing vehicle repair and/or maintenance work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards to drive Customer loyalty.
- Communicating with Parts Department and Service Advisors regularly to effectively manage production and Customer communication.
- Diagnosing the cause of any malfunction and perform repair, if authorized by the Customer.
- Conducting multi-point inspections to make appropriate recommendations to ensure safety and reliability of Customer vehicles.
- Documenting work performed on each vehicle on the repair order.
- Maintaining an inventory of normal Technician s tools not normally inventoried by the Service department as special tools.
- Keeping abreast of factory technical bulletins and participating in factory-sponsored training classes as appropriate.
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty How will I know if I am successful? The performance of a Certified Technician is measured by achieving:
- Targeted production
- Targeted sales
- Targeted Customer Satisfaction Index What are the requirements for this job
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years experience as an automotive technician
- Automotive technical training (varies based on store needs)
- Attention to detail
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Valid in-state driver s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record What are the opportunities for career growth? Our Associates have many choices for career growth and development after success in a Service Technician role. Opportunities may include:
- Master-Certified Technician
- Service Advisor
- Service Management
Keywords: AutoNation, Pinellas Park , Service Technician -Toyota, Engineering , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!