Senior Associate - Reporting & Analytics
Posted on: August 21, 2019
Job Summary:Amgen is seeking a Senior Associate Information Systems
(IS) - Reporting & Analytics Product Developer for the Global
Commercial Data & Analytics (GC D&A) IS Organization at its
Capability Center office in Tampa, Florida. The GC D&A IS team,
leads implementation and maintenance of the Data Management,
Integration & Analytics Product's solution service capabilities
-working with the Regional (US, EU, JAPAC and ICON) teams
globally!!.The Senior Associate will partner closely with Regional
Pods & Platform teams and will be responsible for development and
support of Analytics & Visualization product solutions.Key
Responsibilities of Senior Associate include:
- Developing and supporting of efficient Commercial Reporting
portal, Analytics platform & Data Catalog product solutions.
- Participate in sprint planning meetings to contribute with
estimations and development strategy.
- Contribute to the design and development of analytics solutions
to support Commercial business needs.
- Actively balance technical debt incurred during software
implementations by finding opportunities for improvement (debt
repayment), even in tight deadlines.
- Partner with Regional IS teams to develop and define Reporting
Service Level Agreements, Key Performance Indicators and ensure
ongoing application stability and improve efficiencies.
- Assess new technologies to ensure that the solutions are
stable, efficient, and responsive to business needs.Basic
Qualifications Master's degreeORBachelor's degree and 2 years of
Information Systems experienceORAssociate degree and 6 years of
Information Systems experienceOrHigh school diploma / GED and 8
years of Information Systems experiencePreferred Qualifications :
- Experience with development project lifecycle understanding in
Data & Analytics area, including, requirements analysis, design,
development, and testing.
- Good understanding of data modeling and data warehousing
concepts and advanced understanding of analytics and visualization
tools (e.g. Tableau, Spotfire, etc.).
- Experience with Cloud computing (AWS preferable)
- Experience with programming languages like Java, C#, Python
- Ability to master, with minimal support, new IS technologies
- Interpersonal skills as well as excellent verbal, written
communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to manage complexity and ambiguity, ability to collect,
digest and assemble information to enable meaningful analyses and
- Experience in pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with
focus on data analysis & reporting will be a plus.Join UsIf you're
seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives
of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of
biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at
Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and
delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped
millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease,
rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization
dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the
world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical,
committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but
compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we
continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal
Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: Amgen, Pinellas Park , Senior Associate - Reporting & Analytics, Advertising , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!