Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position Overview: This position is responsible for providing
administrative support for the Executive Director, staff and board
activities by performing the following duties.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assures all visitors to the Center, in person or by phone, are
greeted in a professional manner and are provided timely and
courteous service. Maintains an orderly environment in work and
- Assists with planning, coordinating, and implementing special
events and activities.
- Uses office business applications/software and desktop
publishing software to create and publish documents exemplify a
favorable public image for Pace. Assists with social
- Coordinates efforts to assure efficient center operations and
health and safety of students, staff and visitors by completing
facility, vehicle and sanitation and other safety inspections and
drills on a regular basis. Documents and reports needed repairs and
assures completion in a timely manner. Maintains and safeguards
inventory of supplies and equipment and orders supplies to
replenish inventory as needed.
- Enter data into Pace and funders' systems.
- Process the National School Lunch Program paperwork (center
- Coordinates volunteer schedules and duties.
- Reads and directs incoming mail; composes and types routine
correspondence; prepares outgoing mail and correspondence.
including e-mail and faxes.
- Is crossed trained and provides back up to additional
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum one year experience in an office environment
- Ability to work efficiently using personal computer, MS Word,
Excel, database software, and all office equipment
- Current Florida driver's license
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Pace, Pinellas Park , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!