Senior Manager, Sales Operations - Latin America
Posted on: May 20, 2019
Senior Manager, Sales Operations - Latin America
Manages support functions essential to sales force productivity.
These include planning, financial reporting, sales process
optimization, product registration priority, sales program
implementation and distributor contract and administration.
Responsible for the internal productivity and effectiveness of the
sales organizations while working closely with medical education,
reports to the Vice President/GM of Latam. Works closely with
internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate
objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes
used within the sales organization, working closely with the
finance department. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain
high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the
sales organizational planning efforts. As needed, coordinates
planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within
the corporation such as finance, regulatory, legal, customer
service, HR, and marketing.
* Works to ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned in
a timely fashion.
* Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process
improvement. Works closely with RBM's to inspect sales process
quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists RBM's
in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement in
Largo and Atlanta distribution centers with planned forecasting and
* Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports
and other intelligence essential to the sales organization.
Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the
development of new reporting tools as needed.
* Implements enabling technologies, including CRM, to field sales
teams. Monitors the assigned sales organization compliance with
required standards for maintaining CRM data. Works closely with
RBM's to optimize the effectiveness of the company's technology
* Provide input to senior leadership in the development and
administration of sales incentive compensation or promotion plans
throughout the year.
* Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company
initiatives and new product launches.
* Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships
with other key management personnel, specifically finance,
regulatory, IT, and legal departments.
* Works closely with the RBM's and their regional business plan
product pipelines to prioritize registrations with the Regulatory
and legal departments.
* Creates and implements SOPs relating to internal departmental
processes as well as activities involving multiple departments
* Assist with Medical Education strategy, planning and execution,
KOLs, on site and in country activities, working closely with the
Med/Ed/Mktg Latam Manager.
* Conduct/coordinate training and on/offboarding for LatAm
* Oversee Sales distribution channel contract compliance,
initiation, renewals, amendments, terminations, and new distributor
* Oversee pricing set up, maintenance and promotional programs
* Set up and facilitate sale of used inventory, and related
Work Experience Requirements: Demonstrated proficiency managing
analytically rigorous initiatives. Experience fostering close,
cooperative relationships with peer leaders, sales management,
sales and support personnel.
Education Requirements: BS or BA Degree required and MBA
Knowledge Requirements: Medical Devices, logistics, and sales
experience are an asset.
Language: Proficient in English and Spanish fluency is mandatory.
Portuguese is highly desirable.
CONMED Corporation is a progressive, global medical device company.
Through thoughtful leadership, innovation and team work, we are
changing the future of medicine. Our 3,500 employees worldwide make
meaningful contributions, positively impact the business, and
advance in their careers as our company and product portfolio
We are a leader in Orthopedics, General Surgery, Gynecology,
Gastroenterology, Pulmonology, and Anesthesiology and our employees
enjoy challenging and diverse job opportunities across these varied
specializations. We are headquartered in upstate New York with
additional domestic facilities in FL, CA, MA, CO, and GA. We have
an international presence in more than 20 locations throughout
Europe, Australia, Latin America, Asia, North America, and the
* CONMED offers competitive compensation
* Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and
* Short & long term disability plus life insurance -- cost paid
fully by CONMED
* Retirement Savings Plan (401K) -- company match dollar for dollar
up to 7%
* Employee stock purchase plan -- allows stock purchases at
* Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate level
CONMED is an Equal Opportunity Employer & an Affirmative Action
Employer. CONMED is a strong advocate of workforce diversity. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race,ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
Keywords: CONMED, Pinellas Park , Senior Manager, Sales Operations - Latin America, Accounting, Auditing , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!