Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Bookkeeper Why take a bookkeeper opportunity with this
- Close-knit team that gives you the tools to succeed
- Great training and opportunity to grow.
- What the Bookkeeper will do
- The Bookkeeper will handle all aspects of Accounts
- The Bookkeeper will verify, allocate, and post details of
business transactions to subsidiary accounts to the general
- The Bookkeeper will be closing month-end/Year-end books with
- As a bookkeeper, you will be responsible for GL
- The Bookkeeper will handle accounts payable/accounts
receivables What the company needs in a bookkeeper
- 2 years of experience.
- Excel skill is a PLUS
- Team player with a positive "can-do" approach, Perks of the
- --- Be able to make an impact on the company in your role!
- Team-orientated culture!
- --- Enjoy a work/life balance! CB2
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Pinellas Park , Bookkeeper, Accounting, Auditing , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!